Men's Livsn Forager Jacket
This jacket packs huge amounts of storage into a clean, classic silhouette that combines the best qualities of a work shirt, a chore coat, a hunting vest, and…a cycling jersey. Haul mushrooms, small game, or keep everything in arm’s reach while camping - it’s up to the wearer.
- Durable and highly mobile outdoor jacket with a tailored and timeless fit
- Built to be versatile, comfortable, and tough
- Made with sustainable 8oz EcoFlex Canvas
- Reinforced and refined construction
- Useful features subtly integrated
- Nine functional pockets, including:
- Two chest handwarmer pockets
- Two lower handwarmer pockets
- Two cavernous interior dump pockets
- One passthrough rear dump pocket with hidden YKK zippers
- Deep chest pocket with snap closure
- Small organizer pocket in front of chest pocket
- Matte black metal snap buttons
- Double snap collar closure
- Articulated elbows
- Full mesh interior lining
- Heritage zig-zap collar and placket stitching
- Dropped back hem for greater coverage
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.