SW Womens Hike Light Cushion Ankle - Pomegran
Find your comfort zone on every hike with our Women's Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System and women's-specific fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. We've extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest—working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it's easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001611
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.