MHW Mineral King 2 Person Tent - Grey Ice
We don't camp to hang out in our tent all night and day⏤that's why when it's time to zip up into your sleeping bag and lay your head down, the Mineral King™ maintains the view. You can peer out the oversized doors at your alpine oasis and gaze at the starry night thanks to an adaptable fly. So even when you're "inside," it's like you never left what you really came for.
- Two large doors provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view with vestibule rolled back
- Fly rolls back and secures halfway for stargazing at night or shade during the day
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Hubbed cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- 5 pockets for ample interior storage
- Two full size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- 91.7 oz / 259 g
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.