W's Marmot Trestles 20° Sleeping Bag - Midnight
Sustainable design that doesn't sacrifice performance in cold weather around 20°F. The PFC-free, mummy-style Women's Trestles Elite Eco 20° Sleeping Bag fill is made from 96% recycled material and has the lightweight, easy compressibility of the original. HL-ElixR™ Eco synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft handfeel, and high loft. Wave and blanket construction plus a roomy footbox provide optimal warmth and comfort. A fold-down secondary zipper offers ventilation and easy access.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell and Lining fabric
- "HL-ElixR ECO" Unique Blend of 100% Recycled Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.