Livsn Ecotrek Trail Pants - Charcoal
- Tough as nails, incredibly versatile, and insanely comfortable
- Made with sustainable Blue Ocean Nylon
- Lightweight, breathable, and water-resistant
- Useful features subtly integrated
- Rugged enough for climbing and cycling, dressy enough for date night
Looking for a fully synthetic pants that can go on extended hikes in both wet and cold conditions? The Ecotrek pants are one of the most award winning, innovative and sustainable pants yet. Made with a material that can withstand the elements, keep you comfortable, and look amazing while carrying all the technical features you need. Ecotrek Trail Pants are made from Blue Ocean Nylon, a durable fabric that’s lightweight and breathable, and withstands cold, hot, and wet conditions.
Technical features such as:
- Roll-up cuffs with reflective strip
- Zippered pockets
- Water/stain resistant and quick drying
- Reinforced common failure points
- Abrasion and odor resistant
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.