Gear Aid Revivex Wash-In Waterproofing
Waterproofing the whole family’s rain gear has never been easier with Revivex Wash-In Water Repellent. One treatment with this DWR wash creates and restores waterproofing protection to high-tech gear including GORE-TEX® jackets and pants. As a highly concentrated water repellent, you can treat multiple garments at once. Just pre-wash with Revivex Pro Cleaner, add one ounce per garment to your sink or washing machine, then tumble dry. It'll add a protective layer to fight the elements without impacting breathability. Extend the life of your favorite outerwear and say goodbye to wetness with Revivex Wash-In Water Repellent.
- Concentrated – A 10 fl oz pouch can treat several garments simultaneously to keep technical jackets, ski pants, rain gear, soft shells, and fleece
- Fluorocarbon-Free – Non-toxic formula is designed to use on technical gear including GORE-TEX jackets
- Long-Lasting – One wash treatment lasts all season for months of protection from rain, snow and moisture
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Multipurpose – Ideal for restoring or adding water repellency to outerwear and gloves with no insulation or lining
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.