Gear Aid Patch Wildlife 20" Black
Enjoy making repairs with Tenacious Tape Gear Patches. Available in a variety of fun shapes and sizes, including the elusive Sasquatch. With these stick-on patches, jacket repair has never been easier. Just peel and stick. No sewing, ironing or heat-setting required. Quickly personalize puffy coats, backpacks and ski pants with these decorative patches. Like all Tenacious Tape, it has an ultra-strong adhesive that stays put no matter the weather. Put it through the wash or run them through the dishwasher, it stays stuck. Skip the messy duct tape. Instead, add some personality to your favorite outdoor gear with Tenacious Tape Gear Patches. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes on four 3"x5" black nylon strips.
- Instant & Fast – Fix rips and tears quickly and personalize gear like water bottles and luggage with wildlife, animal and geometric shapes
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure
- Durable – Ultra-strong repair tape permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, and polyester
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair puffy coats, tents, sleeping bags, and backpacks
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.