Unisex Outpost Hoodie - Clayton
Our unisex Outpost Hoodie is one of our everyday go-to hoodies. It is made with 100% American grown cotton from U.S. farms for the 80% cotton mix. The rest is 20% polyester. This hoodie is jersey lined with drawcords dyed to match the fabric. With ribbed cuffs, waistband, and double needed sleeve and bottom hems, this hoodie is cozy, built to last and has a comfortable worn-in feeling. The neck tag has been removed and our own custom screened label has been added so there is no scratchy neck feeling.
These hoodies run pretty true to size.
Our t-shirt manufacturer makes a donation of $0.10 from every hoodie sold to our local four Rabun County Public Schools – Rabun County Primary, Rabun County Elementary, Rabun County Middle and Rabun County High.
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.