Unisex SW Hike Light Cushion Ankle
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our Hike Light socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. Featuring our top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, we've upgraded these hiking socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction. Go farther in ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001611
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.