MHW Men's Ghost Shadow Hoody - Black Spruce
A hoody is supposed to keep you warm. (Surprise—this one does!) But what about one that won't heat up the atmosphere? We think this flying space rock is pretty awesome, and because we want to keep Earth awesome, we made a jacket that uses trash instead of making more. With recycled materials from its synthetic insulation to the face fabric and liner, this hoody brings the heat where it's supposed to.
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in / 70 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- 100% post-industrial recycled 10D x 10D face fabric and lining
- Highly breathable, semi-recycled synthetic insulation
- Mapped synthetic insulation provides 80 g at the body and sleeves, and 60 g at the hood and side panels
- Twp zippered hand pockets
- Highly packable design stuffs into its own hand pocket with internal carabiner clip loop
- Two internal drop pockets with a screen print of sustainability story
- Baffle-free waist below the hand pockets for harness compatibility
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Primaloft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra I-2040 80 g
- 11.9 oz / 339 g
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.