Woodcut 3 Puzzles
- 3 SEPARATE 300-PIECE PUZZLES IN ONE: The set includes three separate 300-piece adult puzzles stored in individual sections in the box, to be completed separately or mixed all together for an extra challenge. Each finished puzzle is 12 x 12".
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM BRYAN NASH GILL: Each of the puzzles features a unique piece of art from Bryan Nash Gill, created from cross section prints that capture the great beauty and power of trees in exquisite detail.
- STUNNING KEEPSAKE STORAGE BOX: The beautiful box is designed to make a stunning addition to any shelf or coffee table when not in use. The box measures 10 x 5 x 3.25".
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Each of the puzzles has a different color on the bottom of its pieces for simple sorting and reboxing. Quality control checks during production ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust.
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: A perfect gift for puzzle lovers, nature lovers, holidays, and more.
- ILLUSTRATED BY ARTIST BRYAN NASH GILL: Connecticut-based artist Bryan Nash Gill created large-scale relief prints from cross sections of trees, revealing the sublime power locked inside their arboreal rings. His subjects were rescued from the woods surrounding his studio and printed by pressing the contours of the rings until the intricate designs transfer from tree to paper.
Free standard shipping on orders over $75
Orders over $75 receive free priority USPS shipping. All orders ship out same day Monday through Friday if they are placed before 4:00p. In most cases, your order is packed, shipped and dropped off at the post office within the hour by one of our owners or team members.
Any orders received after 4:00p on Friday and before 11:00a on Saturday will be sent out on Saturday morning prior to the post office closing at noon. Any orders after those cutoffs will be shipped out first thing in the morning the following business day. We ship all items via USPS as the post office is one door down from our shop. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automated tracking number (keep an eye on your junk/spam folder) to the email provided and your item will be walked next door to the post office by an owner or team member.